Workers Compensation Fraud Prevention in Fresno, CA
How can you fight fraud and lower your workers' compensation costs?
Types of Workers Compensation Fraud
- Hard Fraud: Includes faking an accident, injury, theft, arson or other loss to collect money illegally from an insurance policy.
- Soft Fraud: Cheating acts by normally honest people, such as exaggerating injuries or damages due to an accident
Fraud in the Workplace
- Claimant fraud is the most popular kind of workers compensation soft fraud. This occurs when a worker lies to collect benefits. He or she may claim an injury is work-related, exaggerate an injury, or secretly continue working elsewhere while collecting benefits from you.
Workers Compensation Fraud Consulting Services
- Full reporting and soft investigation of the accident.
- Consult with claims adjuster about our findings.
- Safety control and loss prevention implementation.
- Job safety analysis
- Job description analysis.
- Return to work programs
- Safety pays programs
- Centralized 3-point communication
*Kerr Insurance and it's consultants or brokers are not investigators and this service should not be considered legal investigative service. Our fraud consulting services are preventative and designed to supplement or replace the requird on-site investigative work required by an employer.