Loss Control Services Fresno, Los Angeles & San Francisco California
Look to Kerr for professional loss control and safety expertise.
Kerr Insurance provides proprietary loss control and risk management consulting solutions for the industrial, janitorial, municipal, construction and healthcare sector locally in Fresno, Los Angeles, Irvine and throughout California.
Stop trying to negotiate with brokers and start your risk management plan with a loss control consultant at Kerr Insurance. Many businesses dont realize that a small investment in loss control and safety can actually save you money on your commercial insurance. Often times brokers claim they can save you money but the truth is - they cant. Insurance is a regulated industry and underwriters assign premium to risk and data. Our hard working approach provides sustainable loss prevention solutions, injury prevention, data analytics, safety manuals and keeps your business OSHA compliant.
Our Risk Management Process
Loss Control Insights
Kerr Insurance Brokers, Inc. provides loss prevention consulting services to businesses in Fresno , Los Angeles, Clovis, San Diego, Sacramento, Irvine, and surrounding areas.
Risk management and loss prevention are crucial when it comes to running your business. Not only is it necessary for you to provide a safe work environment for your employees, it is also important to be prepared in the event an accident occurs in the workplace.
Strong technical and data expertise has established Kerr's risk control consulting group as a premier claim and loss consulting service provider throughout California. We help you minimize operational risks, reduce total claim costs and manage claims by designing, developing, implementing, and monitoring programs in three specialized areas.
Loss Control & Safety Program Services
- Safety program takeovers.
- Safety program development and implementation.
- Safety training and workshops.
- Workstation ergonomic assessments.
- Return to work programs.
- Comprehensive job analysis.
- Personal Protective Equipment Programs (PPE).
- Safety manuals.
- Safety inspections and site-specific hazards analysis.
- Commercial fire sprinkler system review.
- Commercial auto and fleet review.
- Driver performance monitoring tips.
- Mechanics area audits and safety analysis.
- OSHA mock audits.
- OSHA compliance training.
- Loss Trend Analysis - evaluation and recommendations.
- Manager safety training.
- Industry specific safety manuals.
- Return to work programs and portfolio.
- Workers compensation Exmod evaluations.
- Customized loss prevention materials and risk management services.
- Credit premium reduction strategies.
- Risk management.
- Commercial Property Sprinkler System Maintenance.
- Bloodborne Pathogens Program.
- SDS and GHS analysis.
- HR manuals and training.
- Policies and Procedures manuals and training.
Claims Management Solutions
At Kerr we strategically work with insurance carriers, self-insured programs, independent adjusters and third-party administrators. Our risk advisors will help guide you through various claim issues while working as your advocate and claims coach.
- Claims administration.
- Cost containment.
- Return to work program.
- Claims technology management and analytics.
- Claims case reporting.
- Expert witness for workers compensation.
- Claims representation and communication with adjuster.
- Centralized communication systems.
Claims Cost Containment
At Kerr, our consultants analyze your workers’ compensation practices through data collection, claims review and data analysis. Most businesses do not realize that insurance claims, xmods and rate factors are derived soley by data and your ability to contain risk through loss control prevention. Through our data driven approach we can reduce costs while we develop a personalized safety program that will include operational improvement, including:bilingual training programs and ongoing guidance to help you reach your optimal best practices.
- Heating & Cooling Companies (AC repair)
- Roofing Contractors
- Commercial Developers
- Street Cleaning Services
- Manufacturing Companies
- Agriculture and Farm
- Pest Control
- Distributing Companies
- Energy Companies
Our consulting service is fee based. Starting with your plan, a set fee schedule is established to help you pay less for your insurance. Whenever possible we take no commission and charge you directly so you can save money on insurance premiums. We charge hourly or a flat rate. Pricing is based upon scope of work. Loss control services are designed to help reduce insurance premium costs.