Group Health Insurance Fresno & Los Angeles California
Employee Group Health Insurance
Employee Benefit Services:
- Access to major medical group health plans from over 50 insurance companies.
- Electronic or on-site enrollments.
- Same day proposals for employer groups up to 50 employees and 48 hours on groups over 50.
- You will be assigned a full time benefit advisor and health insurance service team.
- Health plan benchmark reporting.
- HR benefit portal.
- Claims management support.
Kerr Insurance Brokers, Inc. helps california business owners with premier business group health insurance, HR support & technology solutions in Fresno , Los Angeles, Clovis, San Diego, Sacramento, Irvine, and surrounding areas.
HR Benefits Assistance
- A dedicated account team who is experienced and will work hard for you.
- Full time claims assistance.
- Group health benchmark services and cost analysis.
- Optional HR benefit support for a small monthly fee.
- Access to voluntary and non voluntary ancillary benefits. (Life, Disability, Long Term Care, Critical Illness, Cancer & Retirement)
- An HR benefit portal and secure client document portal powered by Citrix.
- Healthcare education services for your staff.
- ERISA compliance support through our sister company, Blosser Harrison Wealth Management. Blosser Harrison Wealth Management is a fee based financial planning and registered investment advisory firm owned by our COO, Andrew Kerr.
- Honesty and integrity during each step of the relationship.
Group Health and Benefit Solutions
- Small group health insurance - PPO, HMO, EPO, HSA, HRA.
- Large group health insurance - PPO, HMO, EPO, HSA, HRA.
- Professional Employer Organizations - PEO.
- Ancillary and Voluntary Benefits.
- Fee Based Retirement Plan Options.
- Pension Plans.
- Workers Compensation - Traditional and pay as you go.
- Payroll solutions.
- Group Health Plan Takeover's.
- Group Health Utilization Benchmark and Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Claims Assistance.
- On-site enrollments.
- Digital Enrollments.
- Semi-annual employer meetings and updates.
As an employer in today’s business world, Kerr Insurance Brokers, Inc. knows how important it is to provide competitive business group health insurance to the most valuable asset of your business – your employees. By providing each employee with a health insurance plan that meets his or her expectations, it can help your business lower turnover and keep a staff that is healthy and insured with peace of mind.
At Kerr Insurance Brokers, Inc., we are proud to be Fresno and California's most trusted provider of group health insurance. We offer a broad variety of PPO, HMO & PEO employee benefit plans designed for small to mid-sized business. Our business group health insurance specialists will work with you one-on-one to develop a group health plan that is affordable and compliant.
Which group health plan is right for your business?
Group health insurance plans typically include either indemnity plans, such as Fee-for-Service (FFS), or managed care plans, including: Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), Point-of Service (POS) and (HSA), Health Savings Account
The major difference between indemnity and managed care plans is the types of providers, choices of doctors and physicians, out of pocket expenses, and medical bill payments.
Since group health insurance options vary from state to state in coverage options and benefits, as well as the size of your business, it is important to discuss your business’ health insurance needs with a specialist at Kerr Insurance Brokers, Inc. who can help you find a solution that is ideal and feasible for you and your employees.
Our Group Health Carrier Partners
Kerr Insurance represents over 100 health and ancillary insurance companies.
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shields
- California Choice
- United Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Principal Financial Group
- Choice Builder
- Reliance Standard Life
- Lincoln Financial
- Mutual of Omaha
Kerr Insurance Brokers, Inc. is also contracted with PEO, HR professionals and payroll providers.